At Kingfisher Partnership of Church Schools we create a warm, inclusive and stimulating environment for all children, aiming to ensure that children enjoy school and develop the love of learning. Through partnership with parents and the community we will help children reach their full potential
We take Pride in the successes and achievements of everyone in our school and we all share a responsibility to make it the best place it can be. We are committed to restorative practice in implementation of this policy.
Academy Commitments to positive learning environment
- We will always listen and follow instructions
- We will keep hands feet and objects to ourselves
- We will work together and respect the opinions of others
- We will show tolerance, forgiveness and care for everyone in our partnership
- We will understand that all feelings are ok; we will share them in a positive way
- We will use kind words or praise notput downs
- We will talk quietly and stay on task
- We will ‘have a go’ at everything and always try our best
- We will ensure we come fully prepared for learning
For all enquiries or if you would like to visit the school, please contact Miss Byles who will be happy to answer any questions or make an appointment for you.
Telephone: 01986 893277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org