Due to COVID-19 Ditchingham Primary School is closed as of Monday 23rd March 2020 except to children of key workers and identified vulnerable children. If you are a critical worker and would like to access the childcare provision in school for your child, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01986 893277
If you need to contact us for any reason, please contact us using the contact number above. This number will be monitored during school hours. If you have an emergency the out of hours number is 07376299193.
The safeguarding team will still be available during these closures. If you need to contact them, please use the contact above or email:
Mrs Brand – email@example.com
Mrs Munro – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Adcock – email@example.com
You can also contact Children’s Advice and Duty Service (CADS) on 03448008021
At Kingfisher Partnership of Church Schools we create a warm, inclusive and stimulating environment for all children, aiming to ensure that children enjoy school and develop the love of learning. Through partnership with parents and the community we will help children reach their full potential
We take Pride in the successes and achievements of everyone in our school and we all share a responsibility to make it the best place it can be. We are committed to restorative practice in implementation of this policy.
Academy Commitments to positive learning environment
- We will always listen and follow instructions
- We will keep hands feet and objects to ourselves
- We will work together and respect the opinions of others
- We will show tolerance, forgiveness and care for everyone in our partnership
- We will understand that all feelings are ok; we will share them in a positive way
- We will use kind words or praise notput downs
- We will talk quietly and stay on task
- We will ‘have a go’ at everything and always try our best
- We will ensure we come fully prepared for learning
For all enquiries or if you would like to visit the school, please contact Miss Byles who will be happy to answer any questions or make an appointment for you.
Telephone: 01986 893277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org